Monday, November 3, 2008

~A Moffat Monday Morning~

This is the last current picture of the whole family. Taken in April at a the lunch after the service for Jim's Dad. It is about 10 am and the day is off and running. With it being Monday it means it is Laundry, Laundry , Laundry. By now the 3rd load is drying and I hope that I put soap in the washer as there was a backpack emergency when I was starting it. I guess I will find out when I get them out. Madison has had Madison school. We did the letter "C", when we started naming words that start with "C" we got to candy and it was all over. She remembered that she had a grand bag of Candy on top of the entertainment center. That was all she could think about at that time. I have now done 4 kids hair, sent 2 out the door on their bikes to school, took Mason out to the bus. We have the breakfast dishes done and the Hamburger out for dinner. I am now sitting down to add the new recipes to the cook book I am working on for Enrichment next week. Madison is playing kitchen and chasing around her pretend cat the Meows. So I have high hopes that I can get some work done on this cook book. I Normally wait to fold until the 4th or 5th load is done around Madison's nap time and Mason is quietly playing. Hoping you all have a great day and stay safe. I need to get to work.

No comments:

Monkey Business

Monkey Business
We always say it is a zoo around her.

Gota love Rachael Ray