Monday, November 24, 2008

Wow, it's so clear. . .

Wow, it's so clear was the fist statement that Miles said as he look around the Vision Center with his new specs on. For a few minutes Miles reminded me of a little child eating his first piece of candy, or a little boy realizing that he was in the most wonderful place on earth. Made me feel bad as if I had missed his eye sight. We had taken Miles to the eye doctor in Texas right right after he started 1st grade and all was well. He is excited and a little scared about this new life changing experience. Glasses just fit Miles. As his mother I might be a little bias, but I think that he looks darn cute/handsome. At this time of year a couple years back Miles was singing the song all I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth this year, he was singing another song, all I want for Christmas is better eye sight. I am just hopeful that he does not follow in his Uncles foot steps and loose or break them really fast. We plan to purchase a spare set after the holiday season is done. So all we are asking for is 6 weeks with out them being lost or sat on.
Having fun with his new specs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miles, I do think that you look hansom and a little more like an intellectual. I hope that you find the blessing of clearer vision just that a blessing that so very many in this world do not get to have.

Monkey Business

Monkey Business
We always say it is a zoo around her.

Gota love Rachael Ray