Monday, April 20, 2009

Madison and the Bead

Ask your self What can a Cute girl like this one have in common with
a BEAD???
Do you give up. Sweet Madison is our 4th kid and in all my years off being a mom I have never had this happen to me. After a busy day, Primary Activity and a mistake on baseball practice time (thought it was at 5 but really at 6). I was sitting down hoping all was asleep. Madison keep coming out of her room and wanted to sleep on mom. Finally I gave in and let her on my lap. She was very restless so I passed her off to daddy and went about my business. She came back to me (now it is 9:30)telling me her nose was bugging her. Lately she has been not liking her nose and having me wipe it even if there is nothing there. So I was not to worried. But she keep saying I was not getting it. Finally I gave in and did what a mom does not want to do, I put the nail of my pinkie in her nose. AHHHH there was something there. I was not amused. so I ran to get the tweezers to try to get it out. Placing Madison in her dad's lap under the lamp I proceeded to try to get the blue thing out. I almost gave up (not wanting to push it up any more)I was ready to take her to the ER when I gave it one more try. Wala, out came a blue bed. I could not believe after 3 boys my little girl would be the one to get something stuck up her nose. When she was asked were she got it, as we don't have these kind of beads in our house. She told me tomorrow at the Church. I am guessing and hoping it happened to day at the primary activity and not yesterday at Church. Any way I guess the moral of this story is when you think they are past this stage think again. I think/hope she will never do it again. Shortly after removal she was sleeping sound in her bed. Thank goodness it had a hole in it our I would have never got it out and we would have to go the ER.
When I went to take a picture of Maidson I found Miles sleeping like this by his bedroom door. I Have not idea how they sleep the way they do.

No comments:

Monkey Business

Monkey Business
We always say it is a zoo around her.

Gota love Rachael Ray