Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun with Madison and Mason

We Love you Mom!
I was having a kinda crummy afternoon, the older kids were not doing chores and then I recived a phone call that I did not want. I had went yesterday to see a still of a house and Jim was going to see the house tonight. We kinda thought that we were going to put a full price offer on the house tonight when Jim got home. Our Agent called to let us know that an above asking price offer was accepted this afternoon. This was a dream house to us. Any house over 2000 SQ foot with any quality of work in cost more than 235K. Well the house we were going to offer on was 2600 sq feet, 6 beds 3 baths. All new carpet and appliances. It was a flip. They were only asking 199K. I new it would sell fast but thought that we had a chance. I guess it was not ment to be.
Mason and Madison are trying to cheer mom up. It worked. That is what is great about having kids. They can always make you smile even if you are having a crummy day. I guess that is the inocence of a child. When the time comes I know Jim and I will find the house, I just want it all a large house for a great price. I am a penny pincher if you did not know already. If they offered coupons or discount days with house shopping I diffently would be happy. Why can't life be as simple for us as it is for a 3 year old??

1 comment:

Grandma Hungerford said...

Sorry to hear about the house. It will happen when the time is right.

Monkey Business

Monkey Business
We always say it is a zoo around her.

Gota love Rachael Ray