Monday, February 2, 2009

Madison's 1st Day of Pre-school

Madison's First Day of School
After talking to many people, and Madison's Doctor we decided that it would be bentifishal to Madison to go to school a couple days a week. She goes to school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. She goes to school a couple hours in the morning. Today was her first day. We will have to see what she thinks of it when we I pick her up. She was very excited this morning. I think what made it a little easier to go to school is the fact that her friend Karli started school today too. I was suprised that she let me leave so fast. I hope she has a wonderful day.
Madison Showing off, as we get ready to go to school.
It seems kinda lonly at home with out Madison
I hope she is having a wonderful time a school
Her are someother pictures of our kids. We have movie night on Friday nights, is a tradition in our home. Here is some pictures of Marcus and Mason on Movie night.

1 comment:

Laura and crew said...

Madison looks super cute and ready for her first day. I'm sure she'll do great!

Monkey Business

Monkey Business
We always say it is a zoo around her.

Gota love Rachael Ray