Sunday, February 22, 2009

Madison as Mom

One of the cuties girls in Green River. Tonight as I was getting the kids ready for Madison proceded to get out her pretend Lap Top and her babies, pillow and blankets. She proceded to attempt to tuck her babies in bed one at a time and then she took out her lap top and started to work on it. When I asked her what she was doing she told me "I am getting my baby on Nick jr." I asked her how her baby was going to play Nick jr and she stated "I will have to help her, I am the mommy" She was so cute. She told me that she was pretending, so she could be like mommy when she is older. I think it is cute that she has her shades on and is so poised in her pretend play. This is one of the joys of having a little girl. Their pretend play is adorable. Little boys pretend but it is with cars and rought and tough. She pointed out on the computer all the little babies that she whats to have in her belly, so that they can be her little sister.

No comments:

Monkey Business

Monkey Business
We always say it is a zoo around her.

Gota love Rachael Ray