Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I must be crazy. . .

What was I (we) thinking?? With Jim out of town, I have had lots of time to contemplate this wonderful addition that I am carrying.
Facts about our house by the time this little bundle joins our family 1. It has been over 2.5 years since I have had to change a baby's diaper 2. I will have a Preteen and a baby at the same time (Miles will be 10) 3. We will have 7 people in our family :) 4. It has been 2 years since I had to carry a diaper bag 5. Right now it takes our family less than 5 minutes to leave the house. In June it will take 3 times as long. Fun, Fun 6. I have not gotten up to feed a baby in the middle of the night for 3 1/2 years. 7. Miles will be preparing for his Mission when this little one is going into 3rd grade. A missionary and a Elementary student I hope we are ready. I will be hitting the yard sales this spring in hopes to get the things we need for this little one. Count down has begun. Speaking of count downs I just looked at my kids birthday count downs and today is the only day ever I can say that there is 8 months till Marcus turns 8 and 6 months until Mason turns 6 years old. Plus 222 days until our little one is due. Just some fun facts. If anyone needs a baby shopper sign Madison up she thinks she knows everything we need for this little blessing. Number one on our list of course is a House.

No comments:

Monkey Business

Monkey Business
We always say it is a zoo around her.

Gota love Rachael Ray