Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Food, Hair, Talks and more

It has been some time since our last post. Here is a review of the last week or so. One thing that the kids love about living in Green River is seeing deer in our yard. This one Madison spotted as we got in the car to go to school. We normally see deer at least every other day.
Madison had her first talk in primary on Sunday. She was so excited. After practicing her talk over and over again. She was ready to go. We did a fun hair do to top it off.
Madison's talk I may be small, I can't even tie my shoe. Sometimes I fidget in my chair. But when I hear the Prophets speak in General Conference, I know what he says it true. Young or old, Small or big we all can listen to the Prophet's voice and do what he asked us to do. I know that I can listen and obey. INOJCA
I saw a recipie on TV and changed it a little to fit our family. The family loved it, it is easy to make and is very thrifty. So let me introduce you to Mexican Armadillo's hiding in the grass.
So proud of Madison last week. She went to the dentist to get a sugar bug (cavity) taken care of. With no gas or mom holding her hand she did fabulous. The dentist has never had a 3 year old sit so still for a filling. We are off to do the other sugar bug in the morning. Plus I am toying with the idea of doing a Hair blog as doing hair is one of my hobbies and loves. I think it would be fun and allow others to see The adorable and cool Moffat kid hair styles. We will have to see what comes of all of it.

No comments:

Monkey Business

Monkey Business
We always say it is a zoo around her.

Gota love Rachael Ray