Monday, March 9, 2009

March Madness Moffat style

March, March, March. If I could have it my way I would skip March and go right onto April. On the first day of this month our computer went comput. So the Monday the 2nd it went to the Computer Hospital. We just got it back today and to find out they did not fix it all the way so we have to take it back. Besides the fact that I am being forced to live without my right arm (my computer), we have a realy cray month. From the 6th of March threw the 26th of March I have 4 trips planned for doctors, visits to family, Super Satureday pick up, and Denstit. So we had a fun week end at Grandmas (pictures to come when compter gets fixed again), Tuesday, March 10th I make a trip to Utah to pick up all the items for Super Saturday, which I am in charge off, March 19 we take Mason to Primary Childrens to get evaluated, March 25th we go to Ogden to get Masons Dental sugary. We also durning this time period have Super Saturday (3-14-09), Our 10th Aniversary is March 20th and Miles turns 9 on the 23rd. So in less than 3 weeks I will have drivin 1400 miles and tons of time. With any luck we will make it threw this month in one piece and ready for spring and Baseball season and a new house (keep your fingers crossed) to start. We all look forward to bits and pieces of this month. Birtdays and Anniversaries are always fun. But the time on the road added to our already busy life will be the hard part. Thanks to friends and family who have stepped up to help watch kids and make on of the trips with us. Without a computer the last 10 days have not been fun. So to take it back to day will be heart breaking. Hopefully the good old pen and paper work so I may get my shopping list and super Saturday list ready for the trip in the morning. May you all have a great Month. Like the saying goes in like a Lion out line a lamb. At least I think that it how it goes. To all that have blogs that I enjoy checking please email me a link again as all my book marks have been erased in the computer craze. Thanks Melissa

No comments:

Monkey Business

Monkey Business
We always say it is a zoo around her.

Gota love Rachael Ray