Friday, March 19, 2010

We did it.

Life has been kinda crazy and we have not been able to get pictures up loaded. With that being said we have had a lot of fun exploring the parks again. We have really enjoyed playing and the nice weather that we have had. Sad thing was yesterday it started to snow again. Can't complain as we really need some moisture but will miss the sun for the next few days. As a mom of 4 very unique kids life can be more than a roller coaster. Add on top house shopping and my calling I have had more than enough to keep me busy. Yes Jim and I bit the big ticket and just yesterday put an offer in on the house listed before. We feel that this house can do so much for our family. It's location has a lot to offer with a a park across the street that even has a basketball hoop. We took the kids last night to see it and they went crazy. We are really praying that our offer is accepted and that we can close on it by the middle of April. Today I am stepping into the party world the about 15 10 year olds as we are having Miles' 10th party. He can not wait. He does not turn 10 until Tuesday but this was the best weekend for his party. Then Saturday I have my big Relief Society Forgotten Arts. It should be fun. I really hope a lot of sisters show up for it. It is an all day thing with homemade Jam, bread classes lunch and crafts. By Sunday I am sure I will be ready for a nap. So now that you are all caught up on what is going on in our little part of this world, Maybe next time we can have some pictures of parties and more. Praying for all of you. take it easy.

No comments:

Monkey Business

Monkey Business
We always say it is a zoo around her.

Gota love Rachael Ray